Call for Speakers
The IIBA GLO (Greater London Ontario) Chapter offers an unprecedented opportunity to speak directly to your peers who share a similar vision and passion.
● Speaker Bio: Maximum of three sentences
● Headshot: This will accompany your bio
● Speech Theme/Topic
● Speech Summary: A summary of what the speech /topic is about and what the audience will benefit from your speech. Maximum of three to four sentences.
● Date: please choose your preferred date and notify us
Terms and Conditions:
1. By confirming your interest to speak at the IIBA® GLO Chapter’s Speakers Series event, you agree that we may collect your personal information including bios, photos for the purpose of creating public awareness for the event.
2. Your bios and photo, speech topic and contents will be published on the event page of the IIBA® GLO website and social media platforms for advertising purposes.
3. You also agree to have your photograph included in photos or videos of the event, unless you notify us otherwise, prior to the date of the event at glo.iiba.org.
4. A video and audio recording of your speech may be taken during the event.
5. This event is open to all aspiring and practicing Business Analysts, practitioners - whether members or non-members.
6. Speakers will not be paid for services rendered. Their support for our initiative is highly appreciated.
7. The event is free for all attendees.
If you would like to share your experience or expertise to the community, please submit an application below. We would love to hear from you!