Delivering Complex Projects
DELIVERING COMPLEX PROJECTS by Saby Waraich
Saby is Award winning Technology Leader, Angel Investor, Professor, Mentor, Coach, Project & Program Management Expert, Change Leader, and Volunteer Leader with a diverse experience of more than 20 years in both public and private sector. CIO, Clackamas Community College
In this workshop you will understand the challenges of delivering complex projects with large teams, complex environments, evolving requirements. You will have an opportunity to Clarify the "why" and "what" – Set goals collectively as a team of teams so you're all aligned.
Large-Scale Technology Projects are complex and challenging. Gain an insight into how to define and manage these complex projects. You will learn some of the key strategies that you can use to make your projects successful.
Here are some learning objectives from this workshop:
1. Learn mindset and behavior shifts needed to successfully lead a complex project that will help you build a flexible and adaptable project leadership.
2. Deliver stronger outcomes by developing a clear purpose for the work and building stronger relationships and trust with each of your team members.
3. Learn some of the project artifacts that are critical for success of the project
4. Successful Change Management principles for delivering complex transformation.
5. Actionable tips to deliver complex projects and enhance your professional knowledge and skillset