Objective and Goals
IIBA GLO Chapter is the community of current and prospective professionals in London, sharing and building business analysis capability to influence change and deliver value for everyone.
The Chapter provides networking and ongoing professional development for business analysts. We're here to help the business analysis community grow, and to provide opportunities for individual business analysts to start conversations with each other, improve their professional practice and develop their careers. The most important way we do this is by running knowledge sharing and networking events.
- Champion the role of Business Analyst and International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) in the professional community.
- Promote the standards and best practices in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®).
- Advance the role of the Business Analyst as a recognized profession.
- Provide opportunities for professional growth through knowledge sharing, education, and IIBA® recognized certification for the London and surrounding business analyst community.
- Cultivate alliances with organizations in the community to advance the profession locally.
- Provide networking opportunities for business professionals to learn from each other and share opportunities.
- Ensure a sustainable financial model for the Chapter.
- Support opportunities for members to network with, and gain knowledge from, seasoned Business Analysts, practitioners as well as with industry, and government leaders.
- Provide pathways to learn about business analysis best practices.
- Liaise with industry and association partners to increase awareness and benefit of Chapter member.